Incitement issues funds to project creators within 14 business days after the project was successfully funded (Malaysia), and within 30 business day after the project was successfully funded (Rest of the world) for crowdfunded projects. Corporate donation are subject to the schedule of the corporate donor.
About fund disbursements
How does it work?
- A representative from Incitement will contact you via the platform’s private messaging feature to request your banking details
- If your banking details are already known, Incitement will proceed to disburse the funds immediately
- Incitement will inform you once the fund disbursement has been processed
- You may be required to sign a Grant Agreement, if so, the representative from Incitement will inform you about this.
How long does it take?
As a project creator, once your project is successfully funded via crowdfunding, Incitement will disburse the funds to you as per the following schedule:
- Malaysia: 14 business days
- Rest of the world: 30 business days
Corporate donations are subject to the disbursement schedule of the corporate donors, and may take longer to process.
Will I receive a payment slip?
You may request your payment slip with the Incitement representative via the platform.
Do I need to sign a Grant Agreement?
You may be required to sign a legally binding Grant Agreement prior to the fund disbursement. This is to ensure transparency to donors.
- Corporate donations always require a Grant Agreement.
- Crowdfunding donations may require a Grant Agreement, but usually don’t.
Learn more about how funding works here.